Absentee Ballot Information
Absentee ballots are available to you for all elections if:
- You are unable to vote without assistance;
- You are 60 years of age or older;
- You expect to be absent from your city or township on election day;
- You are in jail, awaiting arraignment or trial;
- You have been assigned to work as a precinct inspector;
- You are unable to attend the polls because of religious beliefs.
Building Permits and Codes-231-627-8813 - www.cheboygancounty.net/costruction_code/
Michigan Freedom of Information Act - Click here
Mullett Township FOIA policy (adopted 2015) and fee schedule located on the Twp. FOIA Info. page.
Burn permit - DNR- 866-922-2876
Principal Residence Tax Exemption form: CLICK HERE
More printable forms are located on the Taxes/Services page.